Once you engage a driving instructor in Singapore, you are all set to go for driving lessons.
Here are some tips for you to maximize your learning during the driving lessons.
1. Make sure you have adequate rest the night before. You will need to be both physically and mentally sharp during the driving lessons. It will not only allows you to have a sharper sense of the surrounding, but it will also improve your performance and memory during the lessons.
2. Listen to everything your driving instructors have to say. The driving instructors are experienced and know what they are doing. They have an eye to notice your little flaws. Listen to everything they have got to say with regards to your driving skills. Do not take it personally. Improve on your highlighted weaknesses.
3. Do not be afraid to ask the driving instructors questions when you are unsure. If you have any queries in your mind, ask them straight away. You are paying for the instructor to remove all your driving flaws, and make you a better driver. It’s their job to answer all the questions regarding driving.
4. Plan for driving lessons on both dry and wet days. With current technologies, it is easy to forecast if it will be raining a week in advance. Remember to take some driving lessons when it’s raining too. This will give you some experience to drive on wet conditions. There is some chance where you will encounter a wet weather during your practical test too.
5. Be well versed in the theory aspects of driving before you attend the lessons. When you are knowledgeable in the theory aspects, you will what to look out for during the driving lessons. You will not need to spend as much time behind the wheels then. It will reduce the number of driving lessons needed. In essence, you are saving money.